Landscape Installation Foreman
Installation Site Foreman Needed
Top of Market Pay, PTO, and Profit Share!
9 Reasons You Should Work at Smith Lawn and Landscape:
1. Room for growth is vast, our company is growing and you can get in early!
2. Profit Share. The better the company does, the bigger your bonuses.
3. Our management team is friendly. We care about our team members and want to help you achieve your career goals. Our team members are our number one priority.
4. Our team members almost never quit. Over 90% retention rate. This opening is due to growth.
5. Company holiday parties for 4th of July and Christmas.
6. We run new equipment so you are not dealing with breakdowns and repairs.
7. Our office assists you every way possible to minimize paper work.
8. We will train you. We will invest in you. We will put you through any kind of training you want to help you grow your knowledge and advance within the company.
9. Overtime is offered during the peak season and full time team members are offered year round work.
Experienced Foremen can earn $18-20/ hour plus overtime. Your experience, customer service, work ethic and quality determine your pay.
Who We Are:
Smith Lawn and Landscape is a growing company with lots of energy about the future and what we can accomplish. Teamwork, positive attitudes, and creativity are some of the top characteristics that have made the company successful and will continue to aid in a successful future. Quality employees are the number one asset at our company. Growing and maintaining our team is our secret to success! Smith Lawn and Landscape strives to create a better work environment and working culture for all employees to help people to reach their full potential and accomplish their goals. If you feel like you are a good fit for this environment, then read on!
-To fit in at Smith Lawn and Landscape you must be friendly, must care about your clients, and you must have a tremendous sense of personal responsibility to provide excellent quality and be a team player.
-Three seasons landscaping experience with at least one season in a supervisory role.
-You must have a valid MN driver's license and clean driving record.
-We work Monday -- Friday. You are not required to work weekends.
-You must be able to pass a drug test.
-CDL or ability and desire to obtain MN CDL